Saturday, February 4, 2012

Time is creeping

Day 4 is coming to an end.  Lucky for me there hasn't been any headaches today so perhaps I'm over the worst of my caffeine withdrawal.  Hopefully...  

I feel like time is creeping by.  It's only day 4?  Really??  Evan is at work right now at the dive shop and he said a girl ordered a large hawaiian pizza (his favorite) and it's sitting by the microwave as he warms up his paleo meal.  Poor guy.  Temptations are so tough at this stage.  SO easy to give in!

Today's meals:
Another massive breakfast of turkey sausage, poached egg, avocado and veggie mound.
Lunch, well, I forgot to take a picture of lunch (I devoured it very quickly) but it was delicious!  Sort of a paleo chinese meal taken from Make it Paleo's cookbook.  Beef and broccoli. Mmmmm

And tonight's dinner was from Paleo Comfort Foods' cookbook.

Country Captain Chicken

and a side of baked carrots!
And of course there has been the occasional spoonfuls of shredded coconut here and there.  I just can't help myself.  It has to be one of my favorite foods and I just don't care if it's full of fat!

There's a flag football game tonight that Evan is playing in and he desperately wants me to join but I have no desire.  I have no knowledge of the game and no skill, this I am certain.  I think I'll curl up in bed with a book and call it a day.  Another early morning tomorrow... with Eggs Paleo for breakfast!  

G'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment