Saturday, February 25, 2012

Meep meep.

I'm tired today.  I was in bed by 10 or 10:30 and slept till about 7:30 but still, I'm tired.  Hmph.  The Doobie Brothers are at SeaWorld today.  Should be quite a busy place.  I'll be fighting/weaving through the crowds as I try to reach my waterfowl and other flighted creatures to toss them some dinner. 
I worked the same shift yesterday and had a great time interacting with this guy. Yep, it's a Roadrunner :)

Here he is in action.  


He kept picking up pieces of grass and leaves so I assumed he was wanting to make a nest for his lady roadrunner.

Mariel's breakfast:
  
Evan and I had Noatmeal this morning.  With coconut of course.
I'm packing spaghetti meat with cauliflower rice for lunch and then chicken & salsa with cauliflower rice and beets for dinner.  Yum!


No comments:

Post a Comment