Friday, February 3, 2012

Mega breakfast mega early

Rise and shine!  Or stay in bed if you'd prefer.  I should still be in bed as I don't have to work until 10:30 this morning but I am up and at 'em.  Evan and I make breakfast together every morning no matter what time the other person has to work.  He had to be in at 6 so we were both awake around 5 to concoct a mega breakfast.  Yes, I took pictures.  We made turkey sausage patties using a recipe from Make It Paleo's cookbook (the recipe called for pork but Whole Foods didn't have any this week), split an avocado, cut up loads of veggies (onion, broccoli, zucchini, jalepenos, bell peppers, mushrooms) and each had a poached egg.  It was SO filling!  

And now I sit here at my computer longing to sip on a coffee but alas, I will have to pull out a caffeine free herbal tea bag instead.  Sigh.  Day three is upon us.  I have had a headache (I'm guessing from the no caffeine) since yesterday early afternoon.  Hopefully it will subside soon.  Obviously I am addicted to the stuff so I think I'm doing the right thing and quitting for a while.  


No comments:

Post a Comment