Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Coffee has got me on a string.

I just finished a shift at my second job (Banana Republic Factory Store) and I swear that just about every other person that walked through those doors had a Starbucks or McCafe or some other delicious coffee beverage in hand.  And every time one of them walked my way or passed by I would catch a scent through the air and nearly drool on myself.  Day one without coffee.    

No I have not given in.  

Now that I'm back home I have prepared myself a mug of Tazo Ginger tea and added some lemon just because.  Paleo diet plus no coffee is mega challenging.  But challenging is the way it goes with Whole 30.  Not that they say you can't have coffee but in my instance I think it beneficial to cut back for sure.

As for now, it's time for our weekly shopping at Whole Foods!  

No comments:

Post a Comment