Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Happy day before Groundhog's Day!

Good morning and happy February 1st!  I decided just this morning that I need to attempt to back away from the coffee for a while.  I rarely just have a cup in the morning and say goodbye until the next day.  I drink two cups in the morning and two cups at lunch and sometimes another two cups when I get home from work around 2:30.  Yeah... too much I'd say.  The substitute for my black coffee this morning is hot lemon water.  I long for that coffee!

Evan and I made a trip to the library yesterday and I got a few new animal books for reading.  


I started the morning with Owls Aren't Wise & Bats Aren't Blind.  It's basically a naturalist disproving common animal myths.  This morning I'm learning about beavers and muskrats :)


No comments:

Post a Comment