Tuesday, February 7, 2012

One week.

Japanese Bantam Roosters

Good morning :)

Those are roosters we have at SeaWorld in one of our aviaries.  Cute little guys aren't they?  

Here we are at day 7.  Pat on the back to the both of us.  Yes, I still feel like time is moving at a snail's pace but all in all it's been a not-so-difficult week. There have been very few temptations and I'm still refraining from the caffeine so I'm pretty proud of that.  

We did attend a SuperBowl party on Sunday with LOADS of anti-paleo foods but we did not partake.  There was sampling of some plain burgers and some sweet potatoes fries that we brought ourselves.  AND we only drank water!  People probably thought we were strange but of course we didn't mind.

The busy weekend is over and now that Tuesday is here, I'm off work!  I do have a dentist appointment here in a bit though and today is grocery shopping day!  We haven't planned out a menu for the week just yet but I'll be sure and fill you in on our purchases at Whole Foods.  Too bad we don't have another gift card...

No comments:

Post a Comment