Saturday, February 18, 2012

A quiet morning.


I want to be a better writer.  To "have a way with words."  This is one talent I definitely wasn't awarded which is unfortunate for someone attempting to blog.  Sigh.  Even though my words aren't flawless nor poetic, I will probably still put them down on paper or run my fingers over my keyboard from time to time.  Why?  Because I can!   

The day is Saturday.  Evan's "Friday."  He is very ecstatic about this as he worked 6 a.m.-8 p.m. last night and must do the same today.  So tomorrow morning when I am waking at 4:30 to get ready for work he will get up and make breakfast with me and then fall back into slumberland.  I'm always jealous of the mornings he gets to close his eyes and get cozy under the covers whilst I am walking out the door.  My off days are right after his.  I wish they were the same.  

I got to sleep in till about 7:30 (when our cat Humphrey decided to meow till I woke) and have been relaxing, sipping on some green tea.  I got up with Evan to have breakfast this morning which was two beef sausage patties with salsa and avocado and a large serving of mixed veggies.  YUM.


I'm working the late shift today (10:30-7) and it's looking dreary out there again.  Suppose I'll be wearing my SeaWorld issued banana yellow rain jacket for another day :)

It has been a while since I've typed and several special days have come and gone so I do have lots of photos to share.  There was Evan's birthday/Valentine's Day AND our two year anniversary was just yesterday!  Lucky lucky me :D 

We are the cutest.

No comments:

Post a Comment