Friday, March 30, 2012

I'm a drug addict.

It's the smell, the taste, the instant eye-opening on those early mornings.  I have a love and a desire for coffee.  I have gone a few weeks without it in the past but I always cave and end up with a bag of grounds in my hand at the local grocery store. Do I think this is terrible?  No.  I always have it black and have never liked it with sugar or cream (recently I purchased some coconut milk coffee creamer...)  But then I read articles like this --> The cruel calling of coffee and I want to cut it out of my morning routine instantly.  Or do I?  This is THE one thing I just can't say no to for an extended time.  It's my drug.



What do you think?  Try another period of elimination?  Keep drinking?  I think I hate the idea of me being addicted to something more than I like coffee.  So there, I think I've just answered my own question ☔

No comments:

Post a Comment