Thursday, June 7, 2012

It's a choice.

Evan and I have been struggling recently (big surprise) in our life goal or quest to consume strictly paleo foods.  Last night we sat in front of the computer to listen to some Robb Wolf podcasts and then watched a food documentary to give ourselves the slap in the face we needed.  It's on!


This was the film we found on Netflix: Food Matters


"Good health makes a lot of sense.  But it doesn't make a lot of dollars."

"It's a choice.  You don't have to be sick."

"If everybody ate lots and lots of fresh, organic food that was minimally processed I think we'd have an epidemic of health.  I think the stock market would tremble. The drug industry is a half trillion dollar a year worldwide conglomerate.  Almost 300 billion dollars just in North America.  This is really really big business.  What would happen if everybody were well?"


It's so frustrating for me to watch documentaries like this one.  It would be SO EASY to make ourselves, our entire world, healthy but basically because of money we are sick and fat.  We are killing ourselves.  With the help of our medical doctors and pharmaceutical drugs, we are killing ourselves.  I won't be a part of this.  I know the truth and I will do what I can to let others know as well.   It's Less Complicated Than You Think

No comments:

Post a Comment