Sunday, November 27, 2011

Day 1.

2:44 pm.  My stomach is a bit growly and I've been surrounded by temptation today!


Today I was at work 5:30-2.  I skipped breakfast this morning as I gorged myself yesterday and did not wake with an appetite.  Lunch came at 11 and I had packed some crock pot pulled chicken with salsa and some mixed veggies from the freezer.  I fought the urge to indulge in dessert even though peanut butter/chocolate brownies and cookies were being consumed next to me.  I poured myself a cup of black coffee and had that for dessert instead.


I immediately wanted to snack when I walked into the house after work.  What to do?!  I grabbed a can of salmon and cooked it on the stove with one egg and some frozen veggies.  It was delicious!  And now, I wait for dinner :)


Staying strong but I have a long way to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment